Email vendor Selection Articles
Here you will find the articles to help select, manage and evaluate your email service provider.
- How to take your brick-and-mortar store online in 2021 Over 2.14 billion customers are buying goods and services online this year. That is a lot of potential. And you don't want to leave that market share to your competitors. So retailers need to start an e-commerce shop and website, but how to get started? In this guide we'll help you through all the steps involved to take your brick-and-mortar store online.
- 15+ Best Online Course Platforms in 2021Online courses are more popular than ever. With so many customers eager to learn is a big opportunity for anyone who wants to have their own course. To successfully craft and sell your course you’ll need a great online course builder. In this guide I review the best online course platforms for you. So take a breath and lets dive in.
- Bronto End of Life, what’s next? (get our free Selection mini-masterclass)The Bronto Marketing Platform now has a End of Live status. Senders on Bronto are forced to change their plans and start looking for a new ESP or marketing automation solution. so we put together a free mini-masterclass for you. Be fast, the last date of service on your Bronto platform is May 2022, best to start your selection as soon as possible.
- 33 Best email list building tools (2021)Email list building tools help you to quickly grow your email marketing list. Create lead capture forms, quizzes, popups to grow your opt-in database. So you are thinking: Yes, I want to grow my email list, but what is the best email list building software? Let’s have a look at the best tools available, and the pros and cons of each.
- What is Brick-and-Mortar & What does retail store success look like?A brick-and-mortar store is a business with at least one physical location. The world of brick-and-mortar retail is ever-evolving. Today’s physical retail stores are a far cry from the traditional B&M storefront — and retailers of tomorrow have even more “in store”. What is the difference between Bricks and Clicks? And how to run a successful Brick-and-Mortar business?
- Strategy Roadmap for Email Marketing in Travel and HospitalityEmail marketing is one of the best performing channels for the travel and tourism industry. A roadmap to find the right email marketing strategy and software partner that will grow your business.
- 9 Best Ecommerce Platforms in 2021 (Reviewed, Compared, and Rated)What is the best ecommerce platform? With many features to consider, like hosting, site design, and analytics. In our ecommerce platform review, we compare ecommerce platforms, and score them on each of their strengths.
- 5 keys for a successful MarTech RFP in 2021There will be a surge in RFP activity in 2021. Many brands who planned to take a look at their ESP in 2020, put it on hold because of COVID-19. In the coming year, droves of brands will start an Request for Proposal (RFP). A lot of business will be up for grabs. But the […]