If you’re looking for the best landing page builder, this post is for you. There are lots of landing page tools, from simple HTML page builders to all-in-one platforms with a lot of customization and options.
But which one is right for you? Let’s look at our best drag and drop landing page builders for 2022.
Best Drag & Drop Landing Page Builders in 2022
Which landing page tool is the best for you? At a first glance, it looks hard to tell. Luckily, all of the ones we review here offer free trials so you can try before you buy.
Here’s our list of top 13 drag & drop landing page builders in 2022:
1. Landingi Unlimited landing pages quickly and easily built.
2. Swipe Pages Landing page builder to create high-converting, fast pages.
3. Instapage Collaborative landing page software with strong analytics tools.
4. Unbounce Great landing page designer with smart AI functions for any business.
5. BEEpro Build landing pages and email newsletters for free.
6. Clickfunnels Complete sales funnel builder to convert leads to customers.
7. Leadpages Build landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars for small businesses.
8. Wishpond Intuitive landing page builder with over 30+ integrations.
9. GetResponse Landing page tool for email marketing and marketing automation.
10. Hubspot Personalized landing pages to generate leads into your HubSpot CRM.
11. Wix Cloud-based website builder that also does landing pages for small businesses.
12. MailerLite Free landing page builder for A/B testing and email marketing.
13. Mailmunch Landing page builder for lead capturing, conversion, and email marketing.
What is the best Landing Page Builder?
Whether you’re building your first page or want to replace your current landing page platform, your pages have to be optimized for conversion. So your landing page builder needs to help you with just that.
The best landing page builders include:
- Ease of use: Make sure the Landing page tool is drag and drop and it’s easy to quickly create pages.
- A/B testing: Check if there is a wizard for A/B testing and optimize multiple versions of your landing pages.
- Templates: Get pre-made templates with the right look and feel to fit with your brand and website.
- Integrations: Connect it to your other software and sites without hassle.
- Analytics: All the stats to translate behavior into insights.
- Automation: Automate follow-ups. Turn landing pages into funnels and launch complete marketing campaigns.
- Pricing: You know, free version and affordable monthly fee.
Important to keep in mind when selecting your landing page builder is how you want your pages to look and if it has A/B testing options.
Landingi is a new-ish Landing Page builder on the block. I have to say I was a bit skeptical, but that was quickly over once started using it.
The templates gallery is where you start to design your landing pages. The platform has over 300 pretty strong templates. You wouldn’t need to, but can even add your custom code, so that makes the tool even more flexible.
The editor is fully drag and drop, and editing the content blocks is simple. You can link landing pages together for multi-page landing sites, funnels, and increased conversion.
There is an additional pop-up builder in Landingi to create email list building pop-ups. You can monitor and trigger pop-ups on visitors’ exit-intent, clicks on elements, pages visited, and scroll depth.
The tool integrates with all major email marketing providers and payment gateways. That means you can also connect your payment system and create direct sales pages.
Landingi standout features:
- Re-usable smart sections and strong 400+ templates
- Unlimited landing pages, conversions and user accounts
- Free migration of up to 3 landing pages
- Pop-up Builder
- Customer service is very responsive
Landing page builder reviews from longtime users find the analytics capabilities to be adequate, not extensive.
Is this the best landing page builder for you? Pricing is on an all-you-can-eat unlimited model. you can grab an account here for free, and look for yourself. The paid version has a 2-month discount making it $25 for the least expensive package if you pay for 12 months.
Best landing page builder for: Affiliates, Resellers, Marketers, and medium-sized businesses. Landingi can for instance be used for Sales pages, Lead generation, Email Marketing lists. pop-ups and PPC Ads.
Swipe Pages has all the tools of a premium landing page builder at an affordable price. It is a powerful landing page builder tool that sticks to what it does best. They stand out with their mobile swipe pages, fast page loads, and funnel-oriented templates.
The drag and drop builder is easy to use and has 80+ pre-built blocks. Making it a good fit from beginners to advanced users.
Swipe Pages has 40+ fast and modern-looking templates. They are good to go with minor customization.
If you just want to build high-converting, fast pages easily – you should give Swipe Pages a try.
Swipe Pages’ unique features:
- Swipe Pages has highly responsive and mobile-only landing pages. ‘Mobile Swipe’ landing pages give an amazing visitor experience. It feels like you’re interacting with an app. Regular landing pages are fully responsive.
- Swipe Pages has templates for all parts of the funnel. You’ll find templates that have the same theme and branding but are designed for different goals. Within a theme, you’ll find a landing page for leads, comparison, and conversion. This is great for quickly setting up content-light websites and keeping your brand consistent.
- Swipe Pages offers excellent page-load speeds. Swipe Pages compresses, rezises and optimizes images. They get rid of render-blocking elements, and minify code among 30+ optimization activities. All this ensures your landing page loads like a dream.
Swipe Pages’ main features:
- AB testing: A/B testing is easy to set up and comprehensive. You have the option to create as many landing page variants as you wish. Assign weights to variants to select how much traffic each page gets.
- 25+ Module Elements: The drag and drop elements available to create beautiful landing pages. All of them have lots of customization options. My favorite ones are the countdown timer, pricing table, image carousel, and icons gallery.
- Animations: Swipe pages supports animations for all elements. Choose from 8 different animation styles to make your landing page engaging and captivating.
Swipe Pages is the best landing page builder for: eCommerce, SaaS, Real Estate, and Marketing Agencies.
Swipe Pages pricing
Swipe Pages has three price plans.
You have the Startup plan for $29 a month. This includes smart pages, AMP pages, drag and drop editor, and 1 custom domain. You get key elements like multi-step forms and hosting with SSL & CDN.
The Marketer plan is for $59 a month. This plan is great for a SaaS business. It includes all features of the Startup plan, 5 custom domains, and direct integrations for marketing tools.
The agency plan sets you back $119 a month. Including features of the other plans, it also offers priority support, 1:1 onboarding, and unlimited domains.
Swipe Pages is already affordable, but we’ve got you an even sweeter deal. Get 20% off all plans with the coupon code: EVS20. Apply at checkout.
Instapage is an easy-to-use landing page builder. The platform has been around since 2012.
In Instapage there are 500 landing page templates/layouts at your fingertips. We like the focus on improving Cost per Acquisition (CPA) with specific Ad targeting and other personalization features inside Intapage.
If you’re not sure what should go on your landing page, Instapage has free content packs to give inspiration.
Here are some features and benefits we liked:
- Mobile responsive pages
- Collaborative editing real-time with your team
- A/B testing
- Improved page speed
- Visualize your Ad campaigns
Instapage Pros and Cons
We found Instapage easy-to-use, there is a built-in collaboration function, AMP, and over 500+ layouts.
The drag-and-drop editor is quick and responsive and doubles as a mobile landing page builder. Landing pages are SEO optimized and fast. The analytics offers landing page monitoring which also works cross-domain. With A/B testing, and heat maps so you can see which page elements are clicked.
Pros of Instapage
- Easy to use.
- Fast loading landing pages.
- Efficient user experience.
- Simple integration.
A minor user feedback point is that the pages are built to convert, not for migration, so if you want to change later on, you’ll have to re-create your pages.
Pricing starts at $199, for unlimed everything. The extra’s in intelligence and optimization make that worth it. There is a 14-day free trial, grab an account here and look for yourself.
Best landing page creation tool for: Ecommerce owners and sales solutions for business. Can be used for Google ads, Social media ads, Lead generation. Pricing for the paid version starts at $199.
Unbounce is one of the best conversion-focused landing page builders on the market. Unbounce was one of the first landing page builders and created the whole category. With over 150.000 customers it is one of the most popular landing page tools.
The customization in the builder is fit for beginners, all the way up to highly advanced users. It is not just a drag and drop builder, you can just flow and resize, tweak and edit almost everything as you like.
The builder has a design grid that will snap your elements in place, keeping everything aligned without distraction.
Start with a blank canvas or template or then customize with your copy, images, videos, forms, and other elements.
The 100+ landing page templates look professional and fresh. They have some nifty features like parallax scrolling and header text replacement to match page titles with search intent.
Unbounce impressive landing page features include:
- Mobile landing pages in Unbounce let you build high-converting mobile-friendly landing pages. Pages are automatically mobile-friendly. And the landing page designer can toggle between mobile and desktop view to tweak it even more.
- AI-powered text and design suggestions in the Smart Builder is why you’ll love Unbounce. With every headline, text, and CTA it will use AI to give you better, higher converting suggestions for copy and design.
- The Smart Traffic feature automatically looks at your visitors’ attributes and sends them to the best landing page, resulting in a conversion lift of up to 30%. I really liked this feature.
- Create pop-ups and sticky bars
- Lead form builder
- Conversion intelligence insights
The Unbounce landing page builder is very powerful because it’s ridiculously easy to use. Marketers and business owners can monitor campaign performance and run A/B tests.
- Variety of templates to choose from
- Flexibility with customization
- Synchronized marketing reports
- A lot of advanced conversion features
- 100% WYSIWYG.
There is an extensive knowledge base and customer support via email, chat, and phone. Minor point is that phone support is only available during office hours.
Unbounce is the best landing page builder for: Small to Enterprise businesses that want to grow their conversions. SaaS, eCommerce, Agencies, Email Marketing, HTML landing page builder.
Unbounce has a free trial if you choose to start today. The paid plan starts at $90. For that, you instantly have one of the best landing page services.
We negotiated a 20% discount for you:
Try Unbounce for free with a 20% discount
BEE Pro Page Builder
With BEE Pro Page Builder you can create responsive landing pages, emails, and one-page sites through a simple drag and drop interface.
Teams can work together on building and approving a landing page template with Commenting and Collaborative editing.
Add web page features, such as forms, embedded videos, custom HTML, and scripts like an embeddable SurveyMonkey or Typeform survey. With Custom Rows you can add content from external feeds.
Here are a few examples of web pages you can build with BEE:
- Product showcase or teaser
- Sales pages
- Disclaimer (e.g. age verification)
- Registration pages (e.g. events, gated content, coming soon)
- Newsletter subscription pages
- Customer surveys
- Booking request
- Portfolio pages
- Link in bio for Instagram and Tik Tok
- And much more…
BEE has a big community of professional designers adding new landing page designs continuously, and you can suggest new templates to build as well.
BEE Pro is a landing page creator AND email builder
Most BEE Pro features are available both for email and Page Builder. This is unique because email needs a special code to look good in every email inbox. If you are already building landing pages, you can turn them into newsletters in one click and vice versa.
When you’re done designing, you can just host it on BEE Pro. But you are also free to download your HTML, copy & paste the HTML, and push it to your provider like Mailchimp, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Sendgrid, etc.
Free landing page builder
BEE Pro is a 100% free landing page builder. Just create an account here. The full-powered Team plan starts at $25/month on a yearly subscription, with 250+ landing page templates and full hosting.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one funnel building platform. Russell Brunson founded ClickFunnels way back and it has over 500,000 users worldwide now.
The funnel builder software helps you convert traffic into leads. And has an internal email autoresponder and lays out all of the funnels step by step, which makes building sales funnels simpler. You will be able to track the progress of each campaign and every lead from start to finish.
With ClickFunnels, you can easily see your conversion rates and analyze the data to better understand your audience. Clickfunnel is known for the extensive (free) training and comes with a lot of videos/training to get into the whole groove of funnel building.
On their website you can find free books, training videos, like the:
5 day lead challenge
Free dotcom secrets book
Funnel hacking secret on-demand webinar
Some of the best features for building landing page builders with ClickFunnels:
- Integrations with Salesforce, Mailchimp and more
- Email marketing automation
- Tools for sales funnels, discount ladders, multi-step marketing funnels etc.
- Video editing tools for adding videos from YouTube or Vimeo
- A/B split testing
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
ClickFunnels is popular for letting its users create dynamic landing pages quickly.
Their landing page builder lets you create opt-in pages, lead generation forms, and more.
You can follow up with leads through targeted messages to customers through email and desktop notifications on the sales page creator. It is very often used to sell digital products and B2B lead generation and affiliate marketing.
- Easy to use, pre-built funnels and lots of training
- Quickly set up a complete marketing funnel
- Sales dashboard for monitoring.
- If you just want landing pages, there are cheaper landing page builders
- Customization is less extensive than other builders
Leadpages is a very popular small business landing page software. With over 40,000 users. It was founded by Clay Collins & Tracy Simmons back in 2012 as a complete web-based landing page platform.
You can create sales pages, contest pages, coming soon with countdowns, events sign-ups, download pages, all coming with their own landing page templates and multiple styles.
Leadpages has built-in cart checkout for secure online payments through Gumroad, Paypal, and Stripe. With chatbots integrated you can communicate with visitors in real-time on any page you make.
The Leadpages UI is simple and intuitive, even if you haven’t used a website builder tool before, you’ll be able to figure it out quickly.
Here are some unique features of Leadpages:
- Drag and drop editor
- Highly mobile responsive
- Intuitive template design
- Image library
- SEO friendly
- Digital file hosting & delivery
Leadpages Pros and Cons
Leadpages builder is a great tool for lead generation. It’s one of the simplest tools with many useful features for marketers.
Go grab your audience’s attention and boost conversions with the pop-ups and add alert bars to add to your site and landing pages.
With all the benefits of using this tool, here are some pros and cons to help you decide if Leadpages is the right option for your business:
- Very user-friendly and simple to use
- Good integrations
- Easy alert bars and pop-ups
You’ll be perfectly fine to get your branding and content in there, but editing and customization are more limited than other builders.
Leadpages has a 14-day free trial, paid version starts at $37 per month.
Great landing page builder for sweepstakes and contests.
Wishpond is a bit different. Since its inception in 2009, Wishpond has grown to over 12421 users all over the world. It offers Do it yourself (DIY) and Done for You (DFY) landing page services.
With the DFY plan, you get designers, marketers, and copywriting included. A team of pros to build your landing pages.
With DIY, you get a capable landing page builder that has over 300+ integrations for email, analytics, sales, payment, and collaboration apps. The platform is a gateway to more revenue with sleek features like lead capture, exit-intent popups, and live chat widgets.
Here are some of the features you’ll find with Wishpond’s landing page builder:
- Create engaging lead capture forms
- Social media sharing plugins
- Real-time marketing analytics
- Create custom templates
- Live chats widgets
- Exit-intent pop-ups
Wishpond Pros and Cons
Social media functionality in Wishpond helps to juggle all those social media posts, Facebook ads, and combine them with your landing page builder that stays up to date with your social promotions.
Their tools can be used as an all-in-one marketing platform. You can create welcome mats, opt-in bars, slide-in popups, and create follow-ups.
- Easy to use and track performance
- Social media functionality
- Marketing automation
GetResponse landing page software
If you’re looking for a landing page builder to host your email and automated funnels as well, GetResponse might be a good choice for you. It shows you the funnel analytics from pages up to email marketing analytics to analyze open rates, CTRs, bounces, and conversions for campaign monitoring.
GetResponse has a built-in autoresponder/ marketing automation to plan follow-up emails that are in line with what is converting best for your audience. Check out our full GetResponse review for more on the email marketing and automation features.
You can use GetResponse to build custom web pages. The tool automatically generates code for you so your work will be mobile responsive.
Additional features that make it competitive
- Create sales funnels
- Add web push notifications
- Automate marketing
- Email analytics
GetResponse, who is it good for?
You can use GetResponse to build landing pages, automate your email marketing campaigns, email list building, and A/B testing.
Their list management feature helps you organize and segment your contacts for targeting. Besides the funnels, it’s useful for newsletters, transactional emails, order confirmations, receipts, notifications, and more.
Getresponse shines if you also combine it to use for email marketing. So best to consider GetResponse when you also want to follow up with email marketing. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3, and free to create an account to try out all the features.
HubSpot is an all-in-one platform you will know from its free CRM and inbound marketing. The tool has multiple suites, for CRM, MArketing, Sales and Service. You can build an entire site and Marketing stack with just HubSpot.
The HubSpot lead capture page creator helps you quickly set up new pages. You can customize premade landing page templates, add multimedia content and tune it in the editor. Hubspot A/B testing wizard for landing pages can serve up to 5 versions of a landing page at the same time.
The analytics dashboard tells you how many visits, contacts, and customers each page is generating and where visitors come from social media sites like Facebook and Twitter and other traffic sources.
You can chat with visitors by adding a live chat function. Improve conversion by answering questions they might have.
Top differentiating features of Hubspot
- Build personalized landing pages with CRM data
- Native A/B testing built-in
- Marketing automation and lead scoring for follow ups
- A lot of integrations available direct into HubSpot CRM
- Progressive profiling
HubSpot Pros and Cons
We added HubSpot to the list because of its lead management functions.
With Landing page smart rules you can show content based on a visitor’s location, source, device, lifecycle stage, and any other contact detail stored in your CRM. Here are some pros and cons to help you make an informed decision:
- Part of a very popular all-in-one tool.
- Integration with social media and free CRM
- Extensive knowledge base
- Adding Chat to your pages is cool
- Much more expensive than others
- It takes some time to properly set up.
Hubspot Free landing page builder
HubSpot is a free landing page builder for the first 1000 contacts in your database so you can test it out for free. The paid version of Marketing Hub is more expensive than others, it starts at $50 a month but quickly starts to add up as you pay additionally per 1000 contacts.
Wix Landing page creation tools
Wix is a website builder that is very popular with small businesses. It has over 200 million users in 190 countries.
With Wix, you’ll create your custom landing page or use pre-made widgets.
Their platform offers drop shipping, multichannel sales, built-in SEO optimization tools, and one-click publishing. Businesses are able to quickly put together marketing campaigns without hassle. But if you are an extensive tweaker, or super-advanced user, Wix is not for you.
Here are some unique features of Wix:
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Get a custom domain
- You can build full web and eCommerce sites with CMS.
- HTML embed codes (widgets)
Wix Pros and Cons
Wix is in our review because of its builder templates. You have over 500 templates to pick from its dashboard with the flexibility to start with a blank canvas as well.
If you want to optimize for SEO traffic, it allows customizable meta tags, URL slugs, canonical tags, and structured data. What makes the landing page website builder unique is that it’s simple to upgrade your pages into multi-page and CMS-driven sites.
- Aesthetic templates
- Very flexible
- Good customer support service
Note that some third-party integrations come with additional costs. A few experienced users note that the Pages can take longer to load – which will also depend on the fancy things you’ll add to your pages of course.
MailerLite is an email marketing tool with a nifty landing page maker. The platform was founded in 2010 and has quickly grown to become an SMB marketer’s favorite.
If you’re looking for an affordable way to get started with email marketing and landing pages then MailerLite could be perfect for you.
Their email automation and embedded forms make it possible to target and acquire qualified leads. MailerLite reporting shows which campaign performs best so you can optimize your results.
Some unique features of MailerLite:
- Subscriber management
- Email automations
- Promotion pop-ups
- Survey tool included
- A/B split testing
MailerLite is among the best landing page builders if you are going for a simple LP + email combo. Use click maps and campaign reporting to track success. You can see which version of your campaign performs best to optimize results. The online landing page builder has over 40 templates suitable for an effective landing page campaign.
MailerLite Pros and Cons
- Easy to use and edit your pages drag and drop
- Free landing page builder
- Email automation and email follow up campaigns
- Marketing analytics
- Fewer templates than dedicated Landing page builders.
- Best in combination with email marketing.
The landing page builder is included in their free plan for up to 10 landing pages. Just go here to start with Mailerlite landing pages. The paid plan lets you create unlimited landing pages and websites for $10. We made a full review of the MailerLite email software.
Mailmunch is an easy-to-use landing page and form builder. Originally started as an email list builder, Mailmunch has a lot of sweeet email capture features and form integrations. You can show, embed, and integrate on your main website and blog with multiple rules and triggers.
Creating the landing pages works through the block editor. You insert and manage text boxes, images, video players, forms, etc. clicking on a block will show your option on the right, the text is edited inline.
Your landing pages look quite nice and are responsive on all devices. Testing various versions of your landing page is handled by built-in A/B testing.
You could go for custom templates, but why? Pre-made templates are available for Landing pages, automation, and email campaigns. You can import data to and from Mailmunch from popular platforms like MailChimp or Aweber.
Here are some unique features of Mailmunch:
- Form and pop-up builder
- A/B testing
- Email automation
- Free image gallery
Mailmunch is on our list because of its integration for email campaigns and list building. Marketers can create landing pages, popups with exit-intent, embedded forms, top bars, and call-to-actions for effective feedback.
- Embedded lead capture forms and pages
- Very affordable
- Easy to use and build with.
Mailmunch is free to use and explore with unlimited subscribers in forms and popups. The paid version starts at $13.99 per month.
How we evaluated the best landing page builders
There are plenty of landing page builders to make your work easier. Most landing page platforms have drag-and-drop page creation for marketers to build web pages. But, how do you evaluate which is the best?
For this review, we checked landing page builders based on the following:
- Pricing Plans: We examined the cost of each landing page builder on pricing plans vs functionality, and checked if there is a Free or freemium plan.
- Customization: How easy is it to customize the designs? The landing page builders need to be flexible. Create custom landing pages as a user and how that works.
- Design functionalities: Visitors want the best experience on your landing pages. So that means design features like text, fonts, color-changing CTA buttons, layouts and more. Great design means better landing pages.
- Ease of use: Most landing page builders have a drag and drop builder, but how easy is it to use? Analyse it by the time you spend building your landing pages and if it gets too technical.
- Integration: You should be able to integrate your landing pages with your site, eCommerce platform, email software, and other tools.
- Reviews: We looked at users’ reviews on third-party platforms. Any common complaints, impacts on marketing performance, and customer support responsiveness.
Do you need hosting for a landing page?
What is the best free landing page builder?
What is the difference between a landing page and a website?
How do you test a landing page?
What is the best way to make a landing page?
Should landing pages have navigation?
How do I get people to my landing page?
How do I add a landing page to WordPress?