Email vendor selection is an independent platform that helps you select the right email software provider, marketing automation software or agency.
- 5x How Email Marketing Software Can Make You Go WowDuring an ESP selection most email marketing professionals would secretly want to get WOW-ed and swiped off their feet by what the email software offers. Some functionalities have the Power of WOW. They could make your life easier, better and incredibly awesome. Lets zoom in on 5 functionalities you want to be WOW-ed by during the selection process.
- 12 prebuilt Email Automation campaign examples you want in your funnel software todayNow that MarTech platforms are starting to offer pre-built email automation campaigns, what are the best cmapaign examples? When should you take pre-built templates into consideration when selecting my next ESP?
- Choosing the Best Email Marketing Solution for your Franchise or Retail ChainEmail marketing has one of the best Return on Investments for franchises. Every franchise business has unique requirements when it comes to email marketing software. Lets see what it takes to be the best email marketing or marketing automation software for your franchise.
- Faux-facts and emotional shortcuts; how to ruin an email marketing RFP without even knowing itWhen email marketers go through their ESP selection process, they often use what are known as “emotional shortcuts”. These can slip in without the marketer even knowing it is happening. It is almost natural to use subjective criteria to separate the email marketing software from one another. Sometimes these shortcuts even come disguised as facts.
- How to Optimize the RFP Process, Without Losing Your HeadMany marketers dread the RFP; often, so do the vendors, Does it have to be that bad? There are ways to hate the RFP less, both on the client side and the vendor side. If 2019 is the year you run an RFP, here are some tips to make the process easier—or even bypass it altogether…
- Your invite to the CSA Summit 2019Is the aim of your daily business to achieve the best possible outcome from sending commercial emails? 10-12 April our friends at the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA) organise the CSA Summit 2019. You can learn from international email marketing experts, and will find that it pays off.
- More Expensive Doesn’t Mean Better When it Comes to Email Service ProvidersTrying to pin down the right ESP, can be tough. ESPs makes promises and offer their feature sets at varying price points. But does more expensive also means better for you? Turns out, not all the time.
- How to beat Yes-men during your email marketing RFPChoosing a new email service provider (ESP) is no walk in the park. A well-managed RFP process gives email marketers the very best chance of making the right choice. But a poorly shaped RFP is hardly any better than asking a random email marketer who they “like”. The best selections are based on objective criteria, […]