Is the aim of your daily business to achieve the best possible outcome from sending commercial emails? 10-12 April our friends at the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA) organise the CSA Summit 2019.
You can learn from international email marketing experts, and will find that it pays off. Be rewarded with a fresh dose of knowledge, networking, better deliverability, a higher conversion rate, and fewer complaints.
This year’s theme is “Email Just for You“
The CSA welcomes you and discuss key points that will be decisive for the success of your email campaigns, both today and in the future. Because behind every email address is foremost a person.
Email Just For You”, the 2019 Summit will focus on the following questions:
- What will KPIs look like in email marketing?
- How can customer feedback be efficiently integrated into email campaigns?
- What are mailbox providers currently working on to make emails even more relevant and to support e-commerce?
- …& more
The event agenda shows a pre-summit on the late afternoon of 10 April, the main event on 11 April and technical and legal workshops on 12 April.
The CSA summit certainly will be more aspects of email marketing, and you get to meet the industry experts.
Some highlights of the program we are excited about:
- Leonie Jonker of Paula’s Choice Skincare will be speaking about customer feedback, email and retention.
- Mark Robbins from Salesforce on How Interactive Email Can Improve User Experience
- Marcel Becker and Seth Blank: How the Next Generation Email is Becoming a Reality
- Jordie van Rijn – founder of emailvendorselection will be making a short surprise appearance as well.
- and of course the whole CSA team will be there!
In between there is “speed dating” with all all of the speakers and sponsors, so you can meet and ask anything you would like 😀
Registration and information at: http://summit.certified-senders.eu
A look back at CSA Summit 2018
The CSA Summit 2018 had more than 140 participants from 20 countries, ranging from C-level managers to technical and marketing experts, attended the informative presentations and lively discussions of the international guest speakers.
Here is an impression of last year’s summit.
About the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA)
The Certified Senders Alliance (CSA) is a project of eco – Association of the Internet Industry, and was formed in conjunction with the German Dialogue Marketing Association (DDV) in 2004. The CSA acts as a neutral interface between mailbox providers and senders of commercial emails. For the sixth time, the CSA is organizing a summit to bring the email industry together to consider topics of relevance.
The CSA is a friend and sponsor of emailvendorselection.com, we publish an up to date list of all current CSA certified members on the site and CSA badge on their profile pages.