Email vendor selection is an independent platform that helps you select the right email software provider, marketing automation software or agency.
- How changes in ESP landscape affect clients: Acoustic, Epsilon, Yes Marketing (part 2)In late May, I took a look at three of the most recent changes in the enterprise ESP space and how to view them from the perspective of their clients. Change is a constant in the world of email marketing. It’s only a matter of time before the next big change in the ESP vendor […]
- Compare These Free Email Editors for Designing Responsive Emails – 2019Most email service providers on the market today will have an email editor for creating email campaigns but few offer what an email marketer truly needs. You should pick your email editing tool carefully. A drag and drop email editor is definitely your best option. Here is what you should be looking for when choosing […]
- Is your MarTech stack getting too high?If you work in a company who invests a lot in martech, chances are you’ve got a towering technology stack. The average enterprise uses 91 cloud services, according to recent study. Each platform is bought to offer a solution. But when does investing in marketing technology (MarTech) become overkill? When is your #martech stack getting […]
- CRM vs Marketing Automation (What Are The Differences?)If you don’t use customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools, you’re leaving money on the table. But do you need both? Learn what you can expect from them and what the differences are.
- How to choose the best triggered email providerA successful triggered email programme might very well be the most engaging tactic in your marketing toolkit. But how to get started and select the best triggered email provider? Let’s look at the pros and cons of different email trigger solutions, and the questions you should ask when choosing a vendor.
- Do recent changes in the ESP landscape benefit clients? IBM, Epsilon, Yes MarketingThe constant evolution of the landscape represents how key email marketing and ESPs are to the martech world. Changes - from where we sit - aren’t always in the best interests of the end users. Let’s look at three of the most recent changes in the enterprise ESP space from the clients’ perspectives.
- 5x How Email Marketing Software Can Make You Go WowDuring an ESP selection most email marketing professionals would secretly want to get WOW-ed and swiped off their feet by what the email software offers. Some functionalities have the Power of WOW. They could make your life easier, better and incredibly awesome. Lets zoom in on 5 functionalities you want to be WOW-ed by during the selection process.
- 12 prebuilt Email Automation campaign examples you want in your funnel software todayNow that MarTech platforms are starting to offer pre-built email automation campaigns, what are the best cmapaign examples? When should you take pre-built templates into consideration when selecting my next ESP?