Whether you run a mom-and-pop shop, an SME business, or corporate enterprise, email marketing is probably a marketing channel that you are using!
Which software works best for you and how do you select the right tool? Elias Crum discusses it with Jordie van Rijn in the Marketingguys Marketing Technology podcast.
Jordie is the founder of EmailMonday and EmailVendorSelection.com. Both websites contain lots of information on how to select the right Email Service Provider (ESP) and how to be best in email marketing.
Elias and Jordie discuss the following topics:
- How to select the right email service provider
- Criteria to use when selecting an ESP
- Potential pitfalls to avoid in vendor selection
- The differences between email marketing and marketing automation
During the interview Jordie mentions some URLs:
- Subscribe to Jordie’s newsletter.
- Everything about AMP for email
- Small senders ESP comparison with pricing table
- Alternatives to MailChimp, compared to it.
- A lot of handy email marketing testing and optimization tools
- Email marketing ROI calculator
Thanks Elias Crum and the guys at marketingguys.com for having me!