The email marketing and newsletter service SendinBlue announced their new custom landing page builder this week, the functionality lets marketers build and launch custom landing pages directly from the SendinBlue platform.
Some of the Landing Page tool highlights according to SendinBlue
• Get started “with a selection of landing page templates
• Drag and drop landing page builder to customize pages.
• Pages are mobile responsive
• Choose from an embedded royalty-free stock photo gallery for your images.
• Make follow up more meaningful by capturing unique information with custom form fields and syncing them to contact lists in SendinBlue.
• Landingpages can be presented under a custom domain name for a more seamless experience.
SendinBlue-ers can use the functionality right now, so what can they do with it?
Use Landing pages for lead gen and Marketing Automation.
Marketers can use landing pages to streamline several processes. The email marketing service provider offers some example use cases:
• Product-focused landing pages to drive conversions from your email campaign traffic.
• Use landing pages from ad / social media campaigns and collect info pushing it directly into your email marketing account. With Automation you can score leads and plan a marketing automation follow-up.
• Promote content / lead magnets and collect opt-ins and profile information when they click download. Then sync the data with the ESP and use Marketing Automation to send the resource and follow up.
Landing Pages in SendinBlue
The landing pages feature is available for all Premium plans on SendinBlue. It is housed in the Campaigns section of the platform Navigate to the “Campaigns” tab, to the “Landing Pages” option in the left menu and “Create a landing page.” From here, marketers can either start from scratch, use a customizable landing page template or copy and change a previously-created page.
Availability and Roadmap
The SendinBlue custom landingpages are available now and included in every premium plan. They let us know that they are planning for a lot of additional functionality and updates in Q4 and 2019, including facebook campaigns, display retargeting, A/B testing, multi-account & permissions, chat, CRM module, among other small improvements.