Email service provider GetResponse recently released a new feature in their tooling called “Perfect Timing”. Perfect Timing optimizes the send time of emails to arrive at the time individual subscribers are most likely to open them.
Increased results through send time optimization
According to GetResponse the feature can increase email open rates by 23% and click rates by 20% –resulting in a boost in site traffic, conversions. Those percentages are reported after a private beta test of 5,000 GetResponse users in June and July 2015.
How Perfect Timing works
The feature works based on historical activity and predicts the “optimal delivery hour of the day” for each subscriber individually. The time slot when the subscriber is most likely to open and click emails is used to send the email marketing message, landing on top of their mailbox and hopefully resulting in the mentioned increase in opens and clicks.
The feature is available for each GetResponse user today.
Also new additions to the GetResponse forms were announced to be launched later this summer.
The new GetResponse webform additions, we should be looking out for:
- A gallery of 500+ form templates
- Exit pop-ups and scroll boxes, available without additional costs
- Multiple Web form categories and formats
- A Web Form wizard for customization of your forms inclusing Color Schemes to match the website
- and a Plain HTML editor to do further customization