Aweber just made their email marketing and landing pages free for those looking to get started quickly and are building up their email marketing newsletters.
The Aweber team is pretty stoked to introduce AWeber Free, the free email marketing and landing pages plan from Aweber.
What is included with AWeber Free?
AWeber Free gives marketers a chance to do create emails and landing pages, use autoresponders for your email marketing, and integrate with other business systems. All inside Aweber for zero dollars.
The following is included in AWeber Free, according to the team.
- Sign up forms to grow your email list. Use AWeber’s sign up forms to get more subscribers. The forms are included in the free email marketing plan.
- Send newsletters and promotional emails. Send up to 3,000 emails per month to 500 subscribers on AWeber’s free plan.
- Design with email creation tools. Access to all of AWeber’s content creation tools — like the drag-and-drop email builder, Smart Designer.
You also get access to all their email templates and a library of images.
- autoresponders Awebers automation is included, so you’ll be able to automate your email campaigns, saving you time and energy.
- Landing pages Use the landing page builder or any of the Aweber pre-built landing page templates to get started.
- integrations Connect the tools you use every day. Access AWeber’s integration library and connect with the tools you use every day to make email marketing seamless.
- Customer service According to Aweber you can ask the Customer solutions team any question, any time. With by phone, chat and email 24/7. Which is pretty amazing.
- Free migration service for AWeber If you’re currently using another email service provider and want to move your content over to AWeber Free (or Pro plan), they will assist / do it at no cost.
- Aweber branding Yes, you get a Aweber branding / logo on there for free as well. There are some more differences between free and pro for the small plan, as seen on their comparison page.
It is a true forever free plan, previously the small plan was I think $19. Although limited to 500 contacts and 3000 mails, it will give senders starting out a good chance to try Aweber and smaller senders, to begin. You can see the full pricing here.
A personal intro to Aweber from their team
For those that don’t know Aweber or would like to see a face on an ESP, Here is the founder of Aweber Tom Kulzer, Tom Tate the marketing manager and Chris Henrich, customer support and more giving an introduction in a true “light optimistic piano music on the background”-fashion. 😀
The team seems to be pretty excited about it. We can imagine, as it took them 22 years to get to this point. (Aweber was founded in 1998). They say the Covid crisis and small business struggles tipped the scale for them to finally do it and that might be true. That would never be the only reason, of course. As they say, never waste a good crisis. Many ESPs have tried and tested the freemium / forever free model first introduced by Mailchimp. It is proven to tap into a new segment of users, lower barriers for trials, and keep the current small senders from switching.
Check out our quick review of Aweber and other email marketing tools in the MailChimp alternatives overview.