ActiveCampaign introduced an additional multichannel communications tool this week. With Activecampaign Conversations marketers can engage with customers in real time and capture those conversations right in ActiveCampaign.
With live chat, email, and a unified inbox connected to your ActiveCampaign account every conversation is saved. It’s connected to the main ActiveCampaign database, making it easy to combine automation with live chat to automatically create deals, add tags, and send follow up messages to new contacts that come from live chat.
With ActiveCampaign Conversations, marketers can:
- Have two-way conversations with leads and customers via live chat and email.
- Add a chat widget on your website or ecommerce platform to let customers contact you.
- Respond to incoming chats in real-time or at a later time.
- Set up notifications for incoming chats.
- Connect a contact’s profile to a chat record.
- Respond to chats via email
- Respond to inbound emails from contacts from the Conversations inbox.
- Use with automations to create personalized experiences for your customers
Conversations also has a mobile app for iOS and Android.
Site-based chat with ActiveCampaign
Conversations’ live chat feature allows marketers to engage in real time with leads and customers visiting their website. With live chat connected to your ActiveCampaign account, you can:
- Capture more leads and create new contacts directly on your website
- Quickly respond to customers when they need help, with all the information you already have on a customer available in the unified inbox and on the contact record
Route email into a unified Conversations inbox
Create a personalized email address that routes email into a Conversations inbox.
Use Conversations’ inbound email to:
- Customers and leads visiting your website can start a live chat or go straight into email if they prefer
- Start a customer conversation over live chat and switch to email when it’s convenient
- Use the unique Conversations email address as a “Reply to” address for your marketing campaign emails, so all customer replies are forwarded to your unified inbox
Conversations mobile app
With the Conversations mobile app, marketers can engage in real-time with your customers and leads on the go.With the ActiveCampaign Conversations mobile app for iOS and Android marketer can receive instant notifications and respond to chats while on the toilet, for instance.
ActiveCampaign Conversations is currently live and available to try for free. It can be purchased as an add-on to any ActiveCampaign account depending on the number of contacts / seats.