Puresend is an Email Service Provider solely focused on medium to large email deployments. All senders get a dedicated sending environment (dedicated IPs) who are custom configured for their needs and volume. A marketer or business can choose to use Puresend’s API, User Interface or SMTP relay services.
Puresend Company History
Puresend was founded in 2001 by Douglas P. Fields, Jr. and Cliff Seltzer. Doug and Cliff met while earning their Executive MBA’s at NYU’s Stern School of Business. Although they were both working for large financial institutions their strengths were very different, Doug is a technical architect with high performance and secure computing expertise and Cliff a financial engineer with management and marketing skills. Successfully marrying these skills led to the foundation of Puresend and an invaluable partnership.
In 2009, Puresend was acquired by The Active Network, Inc.(“Active”), the global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers. Active incorporated Puresend’s technology into their solutions while leaving Cliff to manage the existing Puresend business.
In April 2017, Puresend became independent again. Cliff purchased the unit back and quickly moved to reinvigorate things with his entrepreneurial approach and attitude.
Are you looking for an Puresend alternative for your email marketing? We listed some Puresend alternatives.
Puresend as an email marketing company offers a sending solution with List Management, Campaign Creation, and email Reporting which can all be incorporated into a client’s internal or external marketing software.
Email Sending Pricing
Puresend offers a simple email marketing pricing structure based on a one-time setup fee, CPM Grid Pricing, and 3 Month Terms. They also offer pricing structured pricing for agencies and accept one-off projects or deployments.
Deliveraility specific features
– Proprietary Seed Service for Warm up / Ramp Up
– IP Monitoring and delisting services included
– Send from one or multiple custom sending clusters of IPs
– Ability to throttle sending by receiving ISP
– Data Validation
More Email Features and Services
– List Management tools and segmentation
– Unlimited Custom List Data Fields
– A/B Testing… where you can test and review reporting for up to 10 segments
– Access Via: API / SMTP Relay / UI
– Auto Responders and Serial Mailing
– Ability to setup advanced Rules
– Ability to encrypt subject or message body
– Full Blown Reporting and logging