The Net-Results platform is built for B2B marketers that want to automate their marketing, generate quality leads and report on their ROI. Net-Results helps you tap into the promise of marketing automation with a platform you’ll actually use and the training and support you need.
Net-Results serves B2B companies in the mid-market segment and upwards. The platform is best suited for businesses with a marketing team of at least 3 people, a sales team and a sales process that involves high-value deals and a longer sales cycle.
Customers include companies like CardinalHealth, Mortgage Cadence/Accenture, Microsoft, Canon and CD Baby.
Net-Results was founded in 2003 by Michael Ward. It started out as a web development agency. At one point, it developed a visitor recognition tool called “Net-Leads” which, by 2013, had turned into a fully-fledged marketing automation platform. Net-Results operates out of Denver, Colorado. And as a bootstrapped company remains in private hands and operates on a long-term strategy of growth.
Are you looking for an Net-Results alternative for your email marketing? We listed some Net-Results alternatives.
Products and services
The Net-Results platform is built for B2B marketers that want to automate their marketing, generate quality leads and report on their ROI.
- Segmentation on all data points At the core of the Net-Results platform is its segmentation engine. Segments power campaigns, lead scoring, triggers, everything. You can segment on all your data points.
- Advanced Lead Scoring Not just a single scoring sheet, through Net-Results segments you can score on basically anything you’d like. In addition, you can create as many scoring “overlays” as you like, scoring different personas in different ways.
- Campaigns Automate your communications with the same segment-based flexibility that applies everywhere in Net-Results.
- Email Builder True drag & drop in a way you’ll never have to involve IT. Prefer HTML? No problem, either.
- Landing Page Builder Most LP builders are clunky and prone to errors. We just licensed award-winning page builder Divi and included it in our software.
- Form Builder Progressive profiling, prefill, styling options, it’s all there. Control exactly what happens after a form is submitted with form actions, such as redirect, update lead scoring, alert sales, etc.
- CRM integration Whether you’re on Salesforce, Dynamics 365 or Sugar – you can synchronize with Net-Results out of the box.
- Integration ecosystem As your central customer data hub, Net-Results integrates with lots of other marketing tools, such as Wistia, Vimeo or Oktopost.
- API Whatever integration isn’t covered natively, we can help you set up through our flexible API.
Reporting Sort and report on your data on a granular level with segment-based reporting. Report on emails, conversions or funnels are all part of Net-Results reporting.