Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer relationship marketing (CRM) firm, is the United States’ largest privately held agency. For more than 25 years Fortune 1000 companies and nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
By combining a complete range of marketing, technical, analytical, and creative disciplines, Merkle works with clients to design, execute, and evaluate email and connected CRM programs.
With more than 2,400 employees, the privately held corporation is headquartered in Columbia, Md. with additional offices in Bend, Or.; Boston; Charlottesville, Va.; Chicago; Denver; Hagerstown, Md.; Little Rock; London; Minneapolis; Montvale, N.J.; Nanjing; New York; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; San Francisco and Shanghai.
Merkle Company history
In 1988, Merkle was acquired by a young entrepreneur named David Williams. At the age of 25, Williams already possessed a visionary leadership style; but even he never could’ve foreseen what technology had in store for the marketplace, and for Merkle as it evolved in to one of the top CRM companies in the world.
• 2007: CognitiveDATA (customer data integration)
• 2009: Analytici (marketing technology)
• 2011: IMPAQT (search engine marketing and search engine optimization)
• 2011: Lenser (contact management solutions)
• 2012: Social Amp (Facebook Open Graph marketing)
• 2012: 5th Finger (technology-enabled mobile solutions, responsive web design)
• 2012: Brilig (digital data exchange for online advertising)
• 2014: New Control (digital & direct agency)
• 2014: RKG (digital & search agency)
• 2014: 500 Friends (loyalty technology and services)
Are you looking for an Merkle alternative for your email marketing? We listed some Merkle alternatives.
Products and services
Merkle uses an industry-focused methodology to provide management consulting, technology development and integration, data and analytics, and a complete range of digital agency services. Loyalty and customer value are created through highly customized customer experiences that use first-and third-party data to drive, increase, target and measure.
Merkle does more than simply execute email – it is used as a strategic component of achieving client’s larger business goals. Ours is a data and analytics led approach to strategy, creative and optimization to ensure an email program that deliver results.
Merkle specifically can:
- Define a program roadmap that prioritizes initiatives based on return to help you budget
- Design performance-driven creative for your email and landing pages
- Identify new audiences, develop individualized product recommendations, and determine best cadence for highest return
- Manage campaign execution on your behalf
- Monitor deliverability and mitigate issues on your behalf
- Connect your email program to display, social, and your site
Merkle is a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platinum Partner and an Oracle Marketing Cloud Partner.