Infusionsoft provides small businesses with a sales and marketing platform that organizes all customer actions in one place. Infusionsoft organizes all customer interactions in one place, so businesses can deliver personalized sales and customer service experiences.
Functionality among others includes: email marketing, Lead Scoring, Campaign Building, CRM, Pipeline creation and ecommerce shopping cart integration.
Infusionsoft company History
Infusionsoft was founded in 2001 by brothers Scott and Eric Martineau. Now-CEO Clate Mask joined in 2002, taking over sales and marketing as Scott and Eric built the product. Infusionsoft has grown from 30 employees in 2005 to nearly 600 employees in 2017. In 2015, they received Series D financing from BainCapital and currently have over 125,000 users across the world.
Infusionsoft by Keap alternatives
Are you looking for an Infusionsoft by Keap alternative for your email marketing? We listed some Infusionsoft by Keap alternatives.
Products and services
• Contact management system to keep customer information in one place
• Automated email marketing to create and send emails
• Campaign Builder to develop custom campaigns with a drag and drop editor
• Lead scoring and segmentation abilities to follow up with unique audiences
• Real-time reporting on sales and marketing efforts
• Webforms and landing pages to attract more leads from proven-to-convert templates
• Sales pipeline creation to illustrate where prospects are in the sales process
• Ecommerce and shopping cart for your online storefront
Infusionsoft integrates with many tools to help users close more business and deliver personalized service. As they help small business owners automate repetitive tasks and save an average of seven hours per week.