InboxArmy is a full-service email marketing agency, offering the whole spectrum of email marketing services. From custom email template design and coding to full-service email program management.
The team of email marketing experts works with brands of all sizes, from startups to Blue Chip companies. Clients include: Jockey, eBay, Spotify, P&G, Airbnb, Ubisoft, EEC, Boie USA, LandCentral, etc
InboxArmy offers white label services and volume-based pricing to agencies if you are looking for a reliable partner for your email marketing needs.
It’s a perfect fit for:
- Large Brands and Companies as well as SMBs
- Marketing and Advertising Agencies
- Mass Email Platforms
- Design Studios
- Companies with in-house teams needing rapid turn-around
Products and services
InboxArmy offers a broad array of email marketing services. Pricing that is listed on the InboxArmy site. InboxArmy’s services include:
Full-Service Campaign Management – Get your campaigns out the door! InboxArmy will manage your email campaign deployment and delivery cycle including campaign creation, list management, segmentation, A/B testing, deployment, and post-delivery reporting.
Email Template Production – Get responsive, cutting-edge email templates. InboxArmy designs and codes custom, responsive email marketing templates that incorporate the latest in email animations, including menus, sliders, countdown timers, and more.
Email Marketing Audits – Get an honest appraisal for your email marketing program and a plan for program optimization and improvement.
Email Strategy – Get actionable advice and suggestions on how to build, optimize, and enhance your email marketing programs. InboxArmy will help you build email automation, grow your lists, select vendors, and other programs.
Integration – InboxArmy can help you integrate your email marketing platform into other mission-critical applications to connect your data and fit your program’s unique needs.
Dedicated Resources – Inbox Army offers dedicated off-site team members for email marketing services. They offer dedicated developers/coders, designers, campaign managers, and more. These people become full-time members of your team, although remote.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Shadow Manager
- 100% ESP-agnostic
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
- No hidden fees or long term contracts
- Training support
- Knowledgeable team with deep roots in the email industry
- Use your existing processes, as an extension of your team
- White label services offered for agencies
- Available in your time zone
- You can scale-up on demand
- Reduce your Email Marketing cost up to 50%
- Rapid Execution
- Multi-Platform Expertise
- Entire Program Managed
- A large team of certified email specialists
- Certified SFMC & Marketo Team