iCubesPro allows marketers to deliver personalized, one-on-one email campaigns. The automation and cross channel capablities helps the marketer to handle the customer life cycle journey from inception to engagement to retention through build-in forms, list growth notifications, web push subscriptions, exit notifications, email & sms marketing.
iCubesPro, the flagship product of Caspar technologies is a SAAS platform for companies’ email programs and has extended cross channel capabilities including sms, mobile & browser notifications.
Customers primarily are in Retail, eCommerce, Travel, Hospitality, BSFI ( Banking & Financial services) & Education.
The company is a active member of TiE and has won several acclodates including excellence of delivery from institutions like BIMS.
iCubes Company History
Launched 2016, iCubesPro offers platform features and analytical capabilities helping marketing teams act in tandem and design responsive campaigns with personalisation, smart targeting and value generation extended beyond emails to web, mobile and social channels.
Are you looking for an iCubesPro alternative for your email marketing? We listed some iCubesPro alternatives.
iCubesPro, the Email Campaign Management platform with extended Omni-Channel Customer Engagement capabilities allows Marketers to deliver personalized, contextual one-o-one email campaigns & push notifications.
• Unified customer view.
• All in one Dashboard with customer insights
• AI powered Predictive Recommendations in Emails & Push Notifications
• Email List cleaning module for list acquisition forms
• Built-in List Builder & Exit notifications
• Drag & Drop editor, Predesigned Responsive Templates
• Multivariate A/B Testing
• Dynamic image serving enabled with count down timers
• Image Personalisation - Personalization beyond text to images
• Triggered Conditional Messaging capabilities (email, SMS & browser push)
• Deep Linking for app installs and app re-directions.
• Targeting based on Page Views, Session Time, Products Viewed or Purchased
• Token based APIs ensuring data security
• RSS feed based content push capabilities
• Facebook custom audience remarketing
• Reports with Click maps, Web action funnel reports, User Engagement Reports