XQueue is a German Email Service Provider serving app. 800 clients in more than 25 countries. The company works with numerous agency partners, primarily in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary and is a member of the industry organisations eco, ISPA and MAAWG. The email platform is called Maileon.
XQueue company history
XQueue was founded in Offenbach am Main in 2002, and opened a second office in Freiburg in 2010. The flagship product Maileon was launched in 2013.
Managing Director is Frank Strzyzewski. After studying Computer Science in Budapest, he worked a total of 10 years at Accenture in IT consulting, and McKinsey in strategy consulting. He has extensive international experience in the USA, UK, Luxemburg and Hungary. Frank Strzyzewski is a regular speaker on email marketing, and author of numerous articles and an email marketing book.
CSA Membership and certificate
XQueue is a member of the Certified Senders Alliance.
You can view the certificate here.
Are you looking for an XQueue alternative for your email marketing? We listed some XQueue alternatives.Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their... See full profile dotmailer is the email service provider that allows companies to design, test and send powerful email... See full profile MagNews is a platform for managing direct marketing multichannel campaigns (e-mail, sms, fax) made by... See full profile
Products and services
- high usability
- patent pending high speed email generation (100+ million per hour)
- template builder (no programming skills required)
- advanced reporting (3D click maps, sunburst charts, tree maps, Sankey diagrams, product affinity reports, time preferences, ...)
- built-in apps (email address verification, event calendar, test power calculator, frequency assistant …)
- advanced geo segmentation (freehand polygons, drive times)
- drag & drop WYSIWYG editor