MailUp has been in business since 2004 and is an email marketing service provider with now over 4,500 customers around the world. Some of the numbers:
- over 10 years in business
- 18 billion emails sent a year
- over 400 agencies and resellers
- over 4,500 clients, from small businesses to large multinational corporations
- Over 200 new customers added every month
- 50% revenue growth in 2012
- 50% average revenue growth for the last 5 years
The MailUp® brand was born in 2004 as a result of the research and development of Italy-based Nweb, a company specialized in direct marketing and newsletter management. Created in 2002 as a spin-off from a technology consultancy, NWeb has offices in Cremona and Milano, Italy, and in San Francisco, California. The company has been experiencing exponential growth. For example, MailUp in 2008 had a staff of 12, while today it employees around 80 people.
Products and services
A “pay-per-speed” flat fee pricing model delivers substantial savings compared to competing services. A robust API and ready-to-go plugins for ecommerce, CRM, and CMS systems – such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, and MS Dynamics CRM – help you integrate MailUp with the rest of your business.