Everlytic is the leading Marketing Cloud Software solution in South Africa. Every day hundreds of South African and international companies use the software to send millions of messages to their customers and subscribers.
With Everlytic’s bulk and transactional email and SMS engines, marketers can manage all of your digital communications from one central hub. Whether it be newsletters and notifications, to statements and system generated messages.
Everlytic Company History
Established in 2004, Prefix Technologies (Pty) Ltd is the company behind Everlytic. Everlytic software was built from the ground up in 2009.
With the head office in Johannesburg and another office in Cape Town, Everlytic is in the hub of South Africa’s big business districts. In 2016, Vox Telecom, an end-to-end technology provider, acquired a majority shareholding in Everlytic.
Are you looking for an Everlytic alternative for your email marketing? We listed some Everlytic alternatives.Moosend is a powerful Email Marketing platform with the simplest interface in the market that doesn't... See full profile The MailUp email and SMS delivery platform combines email marketing and automation tools with SMTP relay... See full profile Drip is email marketing application providing software for increasing websites conversion rates by capturing... See full profile
Products and services
• Integration with CRM systems for importing contacts, leads and databases
• Automated communication with drip campaigns, scheduling, and autoresponder features
• Access to real-time reports on the success of campaigns with in-depth reporting
• Local telephonic and email support
• Account management advice and in-house template design services
• Measurable ROI by integrating with Google Analytics