Campaigner just recently launched their new platform called CampaignerCRM. Geared towards Small to Medium businesses, the CRM functionality should help increase the quality of leads, pushing more engaged prospects through the sales funnel to conversion. Or as they put it: increase volume, value and velocity.
The new CampaignerCRM is based on the Landslide CRM system which the mother company J2global acquired earlier this year. It is available as a SAAS email + CRM solution, while the Campaigner e-mail marketing platform will stay available as a seperate product. During the coming period additional Campaigner functionalities will also be further integrated into CampaignerCRM.
Some of the features of CampaignerCRM we saw:
• Lots of email marketing of course
• MyLists: Dynamic group and behavioral selections for sends and reporting
• Social CRM functions. Tap into social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and link, append and check data from social profiles to your database profiles.
• Sales pipeline visibility and custom definitions of sales processes that helps support salespeople to watch and on opportunities
• Per campaign ROI calculation
• Custom reporting options, which allows users to create custom reports, (recurring) exports and dashboards.
Facebook Like to Lead
The system also features an integration that lets you capture leads directly from Facebook after gaining a “like.” Through an integration with NetProspex, a user can draw additional data on a lead through verified information on thousands of B2B organizations.
Along with the launch Campaigner also presented survey data. More than 40% of sales pros surveyed said lead generation and sales management were top challenges. Survey respondents also noted phone calls and email blasts were among their top strategies.
With this new platform, J2 Global joins the movement towards the addition of more (sales) process and CRM functionality from within one combined platform that includes the email marketing system. Next to Campaigner and CampaignerCRM, J2 Global also offers eFax, eVoice, onebox, FuseMail and KeepItSafe productlines.